Welcome to Montague Area Public Schools


This page should help to answer some of the questions you may have when enrolling your child.  If you have additional questions, you may contact the Central Office at 231-893-1515.

To enroll your child, visit the building your child will attend and fill out the necessary paperwork provided.

School buildings are closed during the summer (June 27 - August 12).  Families looking to enroll during the summer should contact their child's school building once office hours resume in August.

  • Montague Area Childhood Center; Young Fives and Kindergarten; 5161 Dicey Street, Montague, MI  49437; 231-981-4670
  • RRO Elementary; 1st Grade - 5th Grade; 4859 Knudsen Street, Montague, MI  49437; 231-894-9018
  • NBC Middle School; 6th Grade - 8th Grade; 4700 Stanton Blvd.; Montague, MI  49437; 231-894-5617
  • Montague High School; 9th Grade - 12th Grade; 4900 Stanton Blvd.; Montague, MI  49437; 231-894-2661

Parents listed on the birth certificate or legal guardians with court paperwork may enroll their student.  Each building will have additional enrollment forms for you to fill out.

The documents needed to enroll your child are:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Immunization
  • Proof of Residency

To demonstrate proof of residency, a copy or original of one of the following items is required:

  • Voters registration
  • Rental/lease agreement or receipt
  • Certificate of occupancy
  • Payroll stub or bill with address
  • Property tax bill