Transcript Information

 Past Students

Transcripts are provided free of charge to all past students. If you are in need of a transcript please email Lacey Dean at in the counseling office. 

*If you need a high school diploma we do not have those on file but transcripts are usually accepted instead.

Current Students

Montague High School sends and receives transcripts via Parchment. Students will need to create a Parchment account and "order" a transcript to be sent to an institution or to see an "unofficial self view.". In order to do so, please press the button below. Questions? Please contact Mrs. Dean at

Order Credentials from Parchment