Upcoming Important Dates
- Monday 8/3 - Friday 8/7: MHS Band Camp
- Monday 8/3 & Wednesday 8/5: High School office open for tryout tickets, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Friday 8/7: High School office open for tryout tickets, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Week of 8/10: Fall sports practices begin, MHS
- Monday 8/17: School offices re-open; hours vary; please call in advance
- Monday 8/24 & Tuesday 8/25: Student registration at MHS, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8/27: Student registration at NBC, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8/28: Student registration at NBC, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday 9/2: Building Open Houses; MACC 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., RRO 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., NBC 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9/8: First day of school, 1/2 day
High Ratings for MAPS from Niche.com
Niche.com, a Pittsburg company providing information and reviews of educational institutions, ranks MAPS in the top 100 of Michigan's approximately 550 school districts. Click to read view the Niche report.
Special Board Meeting
There will be a Special Board Meeting on Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the Central Office Conference Room. The purpose of this meeting is for approval of the MTEA contract. Notice of Board Meeting
MHS Earns Another Silver!
US News and World Report Magazine has just published it's 2015 assessment of all US High Schools--and awarded Montague High School another Silver Medal. MHS is ranked #77 out of over 700 high schools in Michigan.
Click to read a summary of the US News procedure and findings as well as a detailed look at MHS .
Summer Office Hours
The Central Business Office is open 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Fridays throughout the summer. Work permits can be obtained at the Central Business Office.
The school offices are closed for the summer, and will reopen on Monday, August 17. New families should contact the offices after August 17 to register for the upcoming school year.
Transcript requests can be directed to the high school office. Requests will be processed weekly.
MAPS enthusiastically supports the county-wide Read Early. Read Often. program. Click to learn more.